Sunday 30 October 2011

In My Mailbox (#4)



IMM is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
This features books that we have either bought, borrowed, recieved or traded over the last week :)






Hi guys, it's Gina!! (Just me this week)


So this week I got some really awesome books that I cannot wait to read and review!! Opened three of them when i got home and i was so happy that i finally had them in my needy little hands haha :) So here they are.....



Destined (House of night #9) by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

I love all of the covers, so pretty (but i'm still not sure about Destined yet.....It doesn't match the other english ones but i guess it's the words that count!)
I look forward to reviewing all of these for all you lovely book people out there :D

Have a good day!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Such awesome books. You've had a great books week. I'm especially jealous for The Goddess Test as it's been on my wishlist for so long now. I hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! Dearly, Departed is really good. I look forward to getting the Goddess Test as well.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrier of the Mark is SO GOOD! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearly Departed was a great read. Hope you enjoy it. New Follower. Love your header. Your header is so pretty. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. I still haven't read Carrier of the Mark, but hope to get to it soon. Enjoy your books.
    In My Mailbox at FABR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Dearly, Departed. Though I'm partial to the U.S cover. Although the U.K one draws more from the book.

    Books And Sensibility IMM

    ReplyDelete