Sunday 1 January 2012

In My Mailbox (#10)



IMM is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
This features books that we have either bought, borrowed, recieved or traded over the last week :)






Gina


YAY it's the tenth one at last haha :) But it's just me this week and i got some good ones as well :D I also ordered a heck of a lot of books that will be in next weeks IMM :) So here we go.......




Crossed by Ally Condie
Vampire Academy, Frostbite and Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

I got the vampire academy ones in a boxset collection for €3.00!!! It was so cheap i just couldn't say no to them. Unfortunately they don't do these covers anymore so i will have to get the rest in the new editions but i don't mind. I look forward to reading and reviewing all my books.
So what did you get in your IMM???

4 comments:

  1. A box collection for $3. THAT'S CRAZY! I would of totally bought that. Crossed is a pretty good read :) Here's my list: http://shatterbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/123011-library-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossed is totally on TBR list!!!! I only read the first book in the Vamp Academy series...NEED to get the other books lol :) Awesome haul! Enjoy :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW $3.00!! Awesome!!! I loved VA series!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the VA series it's a lot of fun! I hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete