Thursday 29 December 2011

Gina's Top 10 of 2011

A great year is coming to the end and what a year it has been for the books :) I loved a whole lot of them but some were just extra special :D so here are my top 10 books of 2011: (not all of them came out this year)

1. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Obsidian (Lux, #1)
This film was AMAZING!! A definite read for anyone who love Half-Blood and enjoys something unique.
2. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)
Loved the action in this book!! Will enjoy reading the sequel next year.
3. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
Best dystopian novel I've ever read i think :) it was AWESOMESAUCE!!
4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
A really good book that had some great characters.
5. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
This world blew me away so much!! :) I loved it so much and honestly this ties with Unearthly.
6. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
I love this book so much and i am pining for the next!! It's a great series :D
7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Night Circus
This is a great fantasy world and i love the magic about it.
8. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)
I thought that this book was interesting and because i love Mythology it was a great addition to my shelves.
9. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)
This was such a realistic vampire book and it made me buy the next five in the series so i will be able to finish this next year.
10. Firelight and Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Because i can't choose)
FirelightVanish (Firelight, #2)
I may not love the characters as much as other books but i love the plot and the idea that the author created!!



Now for my top 5 favorite couples of 2011:

1. Katy and Daemon from Obsidian
Obsidian (Lux, #1)
The chemistry between them was amazing and I LOVED Daemon so much :D my new book crush!!
2. Clary and Jace from the Mortal instruments
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
Such a good couple and i love reading about them.
3. Meghan and Ash from The Iron Fey series
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)
I didn't like him at first but i started to like him in the second one.
4. Charlie and Max from The Pledge
The Pledge (The Pledge, #1)
They were very sweet and i loved their relationship.
5. Alex and Aiden from Half-Blood
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
They are amazing and who doesn't love forbidden romance?! :)

1 comments: