Sunday 11 December 2011

In My Mailbox (#8)



IMM is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
This features books that we have either bought, borrowed, recieved or traded over the last week :)







Gina :D


I think i had a good week this week :D I'm happy with the fact that they arrived on time too! Just wanted to let you know that we probs won't be getting any books next weekend but the week after, which just happens to be CHRISTMAS, we will have a special Xmas IMM :D we will show all the books we got on the day plus any other presents we think are awesome too :D

But here are the books that I got this week.....


The Complete World of Greek Mythology by Richard Buxton
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I need the Greek book for the novel i am currently writing and falling in love with :D I will try my hardest to make it perfect and send it out to editors next year sometimes. I've already done 24,000 words in the space of two weeks so it's going well!
I have been waiting to read obsidian since i read Half-blood and i am really looking forward to reading it soon :D
Happy reading everyone!! What did you get in your mailbox?? :)

7 comments:

  1. These look good. New follower - My IMM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my review of Obsidian. I hope you like it as much as I do.
    Best of luck with your writing. It sounds like it is going well so far.
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsidian! I loved that book! Hope you enjoy it. Take a look at mine: http://realmoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. obsidian looks really good. enjoy :)

    check out our IMM HERE.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Greek mythology looks so appealing. Happy reading! And good luck on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsidian is amazing! I LOOOOVEd it! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys :D looks like Obsidian is getting some great reviews which makes me want to read it even more!! :D

    ReplyDelete