Friday 16 November 2012

I'm back.....and it's for real this time!

The past few months have been a whirlwind for me.
I was going to start blogging again all the way back in september but life got in the way. Starting sixth form and getting course deadlines meant my free time was taken up by homework. I can't remember the last book I read and I feel awful about that! I miss it.

But school isn't the only thing that's changed. As you look around this site you'll notice a difference. It's just me running this blog now. For reasons I can't explain I am no longer friends with Katie and we aren't on speaking terms. So I have ended our partnership and it's just me. But that's okay. I'm moving on and I know that juggling school, reading, blogging and a social life will be difficult but I will handle it. I did it in the beginning and I can do it now!

So from now on you will see a new Gina. One that will be dedicated to giving you at least one new review every week. And if I don't then I give you all permission to scold me. I'm serious. I want to get back into what I love doing.
Believe it or not I have missed the blogging world.

So here we go...A new start and I would just like to say sorry for being gone for so long. I promise to never do it again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment