Monday 12 September 2011

Evernight by Claudia Gray

Evernight (Evernight, #1) Reviewed by Gina
Published Date: February 10th, 2009
Finished Date: August 31st, 2011
Blurb:                        Bianca wants to escape.
She's been uprooted from her small hometown and enrolled at Evernight Academy, an eerie Gothic boarding school where the students are somehow too perfect: smart, sleek, and almost predatory. Bianca knows she doesn't fit in.
Then she meets Lucas. He's not the "Evernight type" either, and he likes it that way. Lucas ignores the rules, stands up to the snobs, and warns Bianca to be careful—even when it comes to caring about him.
"I couldn't stand it if they took it out on you," he tells Bianca, "and eventually they would."
But the connection between Bianca and Lucas can't be denied. Bianca will risk anything to be with Lucas, but dark secrets are fated to tear them apart . . . and to make Bianca question everything she's ever believed.



Review: I really enjoyed this book. The idea was really good and there were a few things that really shocked me! Claudia's style of writing was really good and her characters were brilliant.


I would never have guessed what bianca was! It was so shocking and the thing was that it was never hinted at it. I knew there would be vampires at the school and that it was a vampire school but I thought bianca was human! Very good way of desribing as to not give it away too soon. I loved lucas though. Except for when I found out what he was. I couldn't believe that he was a vampire hunter! But the good thing is that he still loves biamca and she still loves him :)
I also liked Balthazar. He was really kind to bianca and I think that sme thing might happen between them in the next few books.I don't think that Mrs bethany is telling the whole truth and I think that she is hiding something.


Overall this book was really interesting and I can't wait to get the rest of the series soon. I am giving this 8/10 :) I would recommend it to anyone who loves books about vampires! 4 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment