Sunday 22 April 2012

Review: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)Reviewed by Katie
Date Read: March 14th, 2012
Date Published: February 7th, 2012
Publishers: Atom
Format: Paperback
Pages: 375
Blurb: WORLDS KEPT THEM APART.

DESTINY BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER.

Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim.

Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive.

If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers


Review:
First of all, I am not a fan of dystopia novels and this is the third one that I have read.
So, to start off .. I LOVED Under the Never Sky.
I received this book as a birthday present and I was quite excited but I knew that I wouldn't be in a rush to read it, but one afternoon I picked it off my shelf as it caught my attention. So, when I picked it up I read the blurb and I thought that this is definitely my next read, so it was. And I devoured it as much as could due to a lot of school work.
Under the Never Sky had me guessing at what could happen next and how could they get out of this situation etc.
The book has been thought through thoroughly and been woven together to keep the plot accurate and entertaining.
The ending was left on a cliffhanger which annoyed me, yet I loved because it makes me want the next book more!
I'm looking forward to see how everything pans out so I hope that the release date comes quick!


0 comments:

Post a Comment