Saturday 11 February 2012

Review: Fade Out by Rachel Caine

Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7)Reviewed by Katie
Date Read: February 3rd, 2012
Date Published: Late 2009/Early 2010
Publisher: Allison & Busby
Format: Paperback
Pages: 348
Blurb: Without the evil vampire Bishop ruling over the town of Morganville, the resident vampires have made major concessions to the human population. With their newfound freedoms, Claire Danvers and her friends are almost starting to feel comfortable again...

Now Claire can actually concentrate on her studies, and her friend Eve joins the local theatre company. But when one of Eve's castmates goes missing after starting work on a short documentary, Eve suspects the worst. Claire and Eve soon realize that this film project, whose subject is the vampires themselves, is a whole lot bigger-and way more dangerous-than anyone suspected.


Review: This was really good and I hated Kim and Ada so much. I am actually so glad about what happened in the end with both of them.
I'm still feeling for Amelie and Oliver is just so annoying - but I suppose in a good way - because I'm still struggling to find out if Oliver really is good or working on both sides. It frustrates me but adds good tension to your read.
And, arghhh, I just want Michael and Claire to kiss but that's going to end in a love triangle and I will not choose between Michael and Shane. Although, I really want her to kiss him, and I was so desperate to find out that I googled it and found out what happens at the end of Last Breath, n'awww! And I was even worse by reading that little bit .... I now kick myself, haha!


Rating: 5 stars!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment