Tuesday 28 February 2012

Apology...

To our dearest followers,

We are so sorry if you thought we dropped off of the face of the earth. Sorry if we worried you!
We have been so busy lately especially me (Gina) because i have a lot on my plate right now.

As you may or may not know i got offered to visit Cambridge University which took place on Tuesday. And may i say that it was AMAZING!! such an experience and i am seriously considering going there when i finish school when i'm 18. The visit also opened so many doors for me and i am now working towards becoming a Lawyer in Criminal Law (the best one in my opinion). So i had to rethink all of my options for A-level so now i am doing History, English Literature and Language, French and either Maths or Art (still undecided).
I've also been knuckling down revising after school so i have hardly read in the last week and i feel kinda bad about that :(

Over the next few days a flurry of reviews will be coming your way and here is a list of what to expect:

-Everneath by Brodi Ashton (Reviewed by me)
-Incarnate by jodi Meadows (Reviewed by me)
-Beautiful Disaster by Jaime McGuire (Reviewed by me)
-Torn by Cat Clarke (Reviewed by katie)
-If I die by Rachel Vincent (Reviewed by katie)

Another piece of exciting news is that i am still writing my third novel!!! I reached 50,000 words last night and i was so happy!! :) Basically my book is a mixture of Paranormal romance, Dystopian and kinda Fantasy-like and i really love my characters. Katie is my proof-reader and she is loving it at the moment and i hope to be finished by the end of the easter holidays and then i can start the editing process and try to get it published :)

So that's it for this week, again, we are really sorry about disappearing from the blogging world. We'll definitely be reading less now that we have upcoming tests to revise for but we will try our hardest, even if it's only one or two books a week :)

Byeeeeee

-Gina

0 comments:

Post a Comment